2024 U7 Tyke Program
- League: Minor Ball Hockey
- Season: 2024 Minor Ball Hockey Season
- Opens: October 11, 2023 at 8:00pm PDT
- Closes: April 29, 2024 at 11:59pm PDT
- Spots remaining: 22
Welcome to the 2024 Minor Ball Hockey Season!
This Registration is for our U7 program only - Please use the other registration link for players 6 years old or older.
2024 Season Dates: Start date April 2nd, End Date June 24th.
**No games on holidays or weekends.** (Our League only.)
What is Included?
Basic League Jersey to Keep! Sizes are Youth Mediums.
12 week season - April 2nd - June 18th - One floor time per week (Tuesdays).
A great way to start learning ball hockey! Our program is a mix of drills, practices, and games.
All Floor Times are hosted at Centennial Arena by a designated coach for the entire season. Games will all be in House and there will be no away games for this age group.
Division Alignment and Details:
Birth Year Division Other Information
Fees Floor Time
2018/2019 U6 (Tyke) $150.00 Tuesdays 4PM-5PM
We are excited to bring you this upcoming season of Minor Ball Hockey!
We are now officially taking registrations to secure your spot, spots are limited. Once registered you can pay with credit card only.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
WHAT DO I NEED TO PLAY?
Mandatory Equipment Requirements:
1. CSA Approved Helmet with a full cage
2. Hockey or Lacrosse Gloves (With no guard)
3. Shin Guards (Soccer or Ball Hockey guards)
1. Sports Cup
2. Hockey Elbow Pads
1. Jersey must be worn during games
2. Shorts or track pants are recommended to play in
3. Running shoes are recommended to play in
Hockey Stick Requirements:
1. Has to be either wooden, composite, or wooden/composite shaft with a plastic blade
2. Blade of hockey stick must be at least 2 inches in height
3. We recommend a composite stick for durability and performance
4. No aluminum sticks allowed for safety reasons
5. Has to be in good condition (No sharp edges, small blades, heel of stick has worn through, etc)
Mandatory Goalie Requirements:
1. CSA Approved Goalie Mask or CSA Player Helmet with a full cage
2. Road or Hockey Goalie Blocker
3. Road or Hockey Goalie Trapper
4. Road or Hockey Chest Protector
5. Hockey Pants
6. Road or Hockey Pads
7. Sports or Goalie Cup
Although road hockey gear is allowed, with the mask as an exception, we recommend goalie pads that offer full protection during play. Some road hockey gear can leave some areas of the body unprotected, so when buying goalie equipment make sure that it is covering the majority or all of the body.
CAN I REGISTER MY CHILD IF THEY HAVE NOT PLAYED BEFORE?
Absolutely you can! Our program is great for beginners as we focus on having fun and development.
|$150.00 CAD due at registration|
|Early Registration||$10.00 off||January 31, 2024|
Register online via HockeyShift
- Austin Takahashi