This registration is closed.
2023 Adult Ball Hockey
- Opens: December 2, 2022 at 4:00pm PST
- Closes: March 23, 2023 at 11:59pm PDT
- Spots remaining: 0
This registration is for team captains to register their team. Please read below.
ADULT BALL HOCKEY REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
We are excited that we will be able to bring you another season of ball hockey! Please check out the details below:
2023 Season Format: (All Games to be played at Centennial Arena in White Rock, 14600 North Bluff Road)
• Season runs April 10th - July 26th
• No games on Saturdays or Holidays
•Games will mainly be MON-FRI, every team will have one or two games on Sundays.
• 12-14 Game Season (Season Format TBD at team captains meeting)
• 1 Playoff Game Guaranteed (Playoff Format TBD at team captains meeting. Last Season was a Full Best of 3 Series)
• 6 Team Divisions
• Max 16 players per game including goalie,
• Team roster of 27 players must be submitted before season starts. Players need to dress for 5 games to qualify for playoffs.
• Individual & Team Stats
• 4 Divisions (A & B & C & D)
• Non-Contact League (CSA Helmet & Hockey Gloves Mandatory)
• Games are an hour (Two 22 minute periods, 5 minute warm up, 5 minute OT period) Stop Time last two minutes if game is within 2 goals. OT period is tie breaker (3 on 3 - only change on the fly)
• Season Team Cost is $2940+GST. Deposit of $500.00 to be E transferred to email@example.com upon acceptance into the league. You will be notified via email once accepted.
We will try to accommodate everyone for joining this year but spots will be limited.
Once your team is accepted, you just need to put down a deposit of $500.00 which will be added to the total cost of the team. The remainder of the cost must be paid for in cash in person during the captains meeting, date tbd. If you wish to pay by Credit card we can arrange that, however there will be an additional 3% charge. Of course if our season is cancelled due to covid restrictions starting up again, your deposit will be refunded.
Please contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Season runs April 10th - July 24th - including Playoffs
Game times: Earliest start time will be 7PM on Weekdays, Latest start time is 10:00PM.
No Games on Holidays/ Saturdays
NUMBER OF TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE :
At this time we have room for 18~24 teams (hopefully more) to participate, although this is subject to change depending on floor time allocated to our league from Centennial Park. We will decide on what teams get to play by the following:
1. History with the league. We have some teams who have been playing with us for 10+ years. Those teams will keep their spot as long as they want them and they continue to abide by the following criteria of the league.
2. Team's Play within the league. Does your team bring any trouble to the rink:
- team financial issues or attendance issues ( forfeits )
- discipline issues ( guys on your team who no one wants around ) ( suspensions )
- facility respect ( people who trash the rink and disrespect the place or do not pick up after themselves in the parking lot )
- teams with fake id’s / roster issues / etc.
3. Your Roster - We have lots of teams who want to play. Some of those teams are made up of guys who already play on 1 or more other teams. In the best interest of having more people play, we are trying to focus on teams with unique rosters.
4. Divisions -This is an important one. We want the divisions to be competitive and create good hockey. Some divisions allow new teams to get in and some don’t. If you have won last season - your team will be automatically placed in the div higher than last year.
5. Player Registration - We are doing things differently this season, players will be able to register for their teams right away this season. So as soon as your team is registered, let your team know to sign up. Teams that have full or complete rosters by the captains meeting will have a greater chance of getting in.
FORFEIT / PLAYER FINE DEPOSIT :
$500.00 All Teams MUST pay a forfeit/fine deposit of $500 in cash to be able to participate.
This money is NOT part of your league fee's.
It is returned to you at the end of the season if you don't have any forfeits.
Any team who forfeits a game will also forfeit $200 to the team who lost their game.
REFUND POLICY FOR THE 2023 SEASON:
League fees collected are a non refundable payment.
Only In the event of a forced / mandatory closure of the facility.
You will be refunded teams $150.00 X the number of regular season games missed in the season.
- League Admin